There’s something in my eye. Oh yeah, a sunshine and Sim that nominated me for this lovely award. Her blog is so naturally happy and positive, it is impossible not to enjoy her writing. I warmly recommend to my Commanders to visit her blog and see for themselves.
So, let’s see what I have to do.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
- What other bloggers inspire you?
Hm, a tough question. I can’t put my finger on that special one, but I would say my Commanders keep me going. All of them have different style of writing and all of them have interesting stories to tell, so that is always inspirational to me.
- What made you want to start a blog?
I have answered this many times before. It won’t hurt to do it again. I intend to publish a novel, and so I thought it would be smart for me to let publishers see what I got and let them chase me instead for me to chase them. My blog had a purpose of creating a fanbase where I can launch my novel more successfully, but now I am more focused on socializing and having a strong circle of friends. Friends are more valuable than money.
- What was your favourite cartoon as a kid?
Oh, that is hard. Maybe this one.
- When you were a kid, what did you tell people when they asked you what you would be when you grew up?
Easy. A cop or a soldier. Heh, it figures.
- What has been the most rewarding thing for you with blogging?
The amount of friends I got while blogging. Duh.
- What 2018 movie are you looking forward to seeing?
All of them. *gnashing and growling in a low frequency.
- Would you rather read a books or see a movie?
I absolutely love movies, but nothing can beat a good book. And there is a problem, you need to start reading it to see if the book is actually good.
- How did you choose your blog niche?
I already wrote military fiction, so choosing my niche wasn’t a question. I felt that not so many people write military fiction, and that is the real reason I took on this genre. Now, I see many people write in this genre, but I comfort myself with a thought that I could be having more interesting stories to tell. We will see how it all turns out.
- What’s the best gift you’ve gotten and from who?
I wouldn’t call it a gift. A gift implies that it is a natural thing one has and it is surmounted in comparative to others who have a similar talent. I like painting, sculpting with wood, writing. My parents are not artistic by nature, so this gifts you speak of are something that nobody knows from where we got them (we – me and my sisters).
- How do you come up with blog posts and do you have a regular publishing schedule?
Now this is a skill I practiced for some time. I usually need a second to come up with an ending of a story and about 20 minutes to start from one point in time and work my way to the grand finale of that story. It is the same thing with writing a novel. You imagine the culmination to some event and you build a scene for that event to happen, and that’s how everything comes to place at the end.
Schedule? Yeah, I got one. It is around 14:00h when Daily Prompt posts a topic and Blabbering at 22:00h.
- What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
Haaaa, you almost got me… He, he, he, no.
I hope this satisfies your enquiry and sets your mind at ease. I plan on Q&A soon, so feel free to ask more things you would like to know about me, my work and blog. The things I would like to know about my nominees are:
- What is your dream job?
- What genre do you like the most and why?
- If you could be one fictional character, what would you be?
- What is a little thing that makes you happy?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What is your favourite writer and why?
- How many friends do you have?
- What is your blog about?
- 2 + 2 = ?
- What word describes you the best?
- Who let the dogs out?
Here you go. I hope you’ll get some sunshine today and wear shades. Life is great if you make it that way. Ahh, so happy today.
No, no links today. Let’s just enjoy in the moment.